Tuesday 17 March 2015

Today's Little Happy

So let's forget the diet for one minute - today my little happy was provided by these cupcakes. Since about 6 weeks pregnant I have really gone off sweets and chocolate - so much so that I still have a whole pile of Christmas chocolate left. The odd thing is I have not gone off biscuits or cake, I think that is due to their lovely stodgy carbiness which seems to ease my sickness. I decided to make some cupcakes and used this recipe: http://www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/cupcakes_93722



I promise that although they look like they have scrambled egg on top they do not. The reason it looks that way is a) my piping bag broke so I had to spoon it on and b) I decided to make use of some of my Christmas chocolate and mixed in chunks of white Toblerone into the icing - hence the lumps! Very yummy indeed :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment