Tuesday 3 March 2015

Freebies - Bounty and Emma's Diary

This evening's fun was provided by the collection of my mum to be packs. I received the vouchers for these at my 8 week midwife appointment but we decided to put them away in a drawer until after our 12 week scan. 

After a failed attempt to collect the packs from our local boots who had "not had them in for some time" we drove to a bigger retail park and collected them from there. I have photographed and listed the contents below, I will also hopefully review the products as I use them. 

Emma's Diary - Mum to Be Selections



Contents
Palmer's Tummy Butter - 15g
Bio Oil - Sachet
Johnson's Extra Senstive Baby Wipes - full size
Johnson's Baby Oil - 100ml
Johnson's Baby Bath - 50ml
Johnson's Nappy Cream - 16.5g


Bounty - Mum to Be Pack



Contents
Dettol Antibacterial Surface Wipes - 20 pack
Sudocrem Baby Care Cream - 10g
Boots New Born Supersoft Nappy - 1 sample
Persil Non-Bio - 40ml
Comfort Pure - 40ml
Pregnacare Pen
Money Off Vouchers 

The Emma's Diary pack has much better contents than the Bounty one in my opinion. Overall I am pleased with both packs as it is not often these days that you get something for nothing, although I do fear I will probably end up paying for both with junk emails and post for many years to come. Now that I am signed up to both schemes I should also get a New Born pack closer to the time, so I shall look forward to those. 



No comments:

Post a Comment