Tuesday 3 March 2015

A New Start

I am 30 years old, I live with my fiance, I am recently unemployed, several pounds over weight and I have a current fitness level that would only be deemed acceptable of a tortoise. I am also 12 weeks and 3 days pregnant. 

We were so excited to find out we were expecting. Having previously had a miscarriage at 10 weeks, week 5 to 12 of this pregnancy were a mix of fear, hope and helplessness. The only word I can use to describe seeing our tiny wiggly baby at our 12 week scan is relief. In the past few days the excitement has arrived along with the realisation that our lives are going to drastically change. I have also realised that there is no better time than now to sort my own life out. This blog is intended to be used as a record of my progress in improving my life in these main areas: Health, Home, Money and Happiness. My hope is that as the weeks go by and my bump grows larger and rounder I too will grow and become a 'well rounded' person. Here's to the next 6 months. 


12 week scan: 27th February 2015





No comments:

Post a Comment