Thursday 5 March 2015

Happiness Explained

The category of 'Happiness' will be used to cover any aspects of my life that contribute towards making me happy. This will include family, friends, days out and hobbies. This aspect was quite hard to rate but I gave myself a current happiness rating of 5 out of 10. 

Overall I am very lucky in my life, I have a home, friends, family and a wonderful partner. However we have both said that we need to make more effort to enjoy life and not worry about things as much as we currently do. We would also like to spend more time doing things together as a couple. As with most things in life a lot of this category will be dictated by another category - 'Money'. With that in mind my plan for the next 6 months is happiness on a budget! 



No comments:

Post a Comment